Tuition may be paid in full prior to the first day of class, or it may be broken into two or nine equal payments. If making two payments, the first one is due at registration, and the second will be invoiced on December 1. If making nine monthly payments, the first installation is due at registration, and a credit/debit card on file is required and will be drafted the first business day of each subsequent month.
- For families with more than one child enrolled, a 10% discount is offered for the additional siblings.
- A 5% discount will be applied to tuition paid in full for the year prior to the first day of classes.
All summer registrations require a three week minimum.
- Pre-Ballet I and II: one class per week (45 minutes) is $12.
- Beginner Ballet: one class per week (1.5 hrs) is $18.
- Beginner/Advanced Beginner Ballet: two classes per week (2.5 hours) is $25. Additional instruction following technique (1.5 hours) is $15.