Tuition may be paid in full prior to the first day of class, or it may be broken into two equal or nine monthly payments. If making two payments, the first one is due at registration, and the second will be invoiced on December 1. If making nine monthly payments, a credit/debit card on file is required and will be drafted the first business day of each month. The month of May will be prorated for a half-month.
- For families with more than one child enrolled, a 10% discount is offered for the additional siblings.
- A 5% discount will be applied to tuition paid in full for the year or for half of the year prior to the first day of classes.
All summer registrations require a three week minimum. Tuition is due in-full prior to the start of classes in order to hold your child's place. If payment options are needed, please contact the school.
- Creative Movement: one class per week (40 min) is $10.
- Pre-Ballet IA: one class per week (45 min) is $12.
- Pre-Ballet IB/II: one class per week (1.5 hrs) is $18.
- Beginner Ballet I: two classes per week (3 hrs) is $35.
- Beginner Ballet II: two classes per week (3.5 hrs) is $40.
- Adv. Beginner/Intermediate Ballet: three classes per week (6 hrs) is $55.